Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Outfit Log #3: Waterfall Skirt (Wednesday)

I hope everyone's Independence day was enjoyable--mine was rather uneventful just strolling with my mother around the neighborhood to watch others set off fireworks at close range...
This was my [summer appropriate] outfit for the third of July:
Denim blouse: Forever21
Chiffon waterfall skirt: no brand
Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell (Lana)

Click post title for more photos




I've always loved the drapery of hi low skirts but was a bit reluctant to wear them because of my short stature--I thought that it would somehow make me look shorter but paired with one of my tall platforms, I think the outfit looked decent (at least proportionally...).
With the baroque style earrings, the partially braided hair (the head devouring flowe, the soft chiffon pink, and light distressed denim blouse I think I look exceptionally feminine haha...
Joules

No comments:

Post a Comment